Translate Widget | Text Size Widget

If you are managing all or a portion of your funds, you will need to submit your claims for reimbursement along with all required receipts.  You have options when you submit your claims to PassportONE. Choose the one that is best for you:

  1. Complete your personalized paper claim by hand and submit them via fax or email provided on the top of the form.
  2. Use the Passport eClaim on line form  
  3. Use the free online service My Direct Plan 

Tips for sending in your POS (claims) form

Make sure you use a clean photocopy of your invoice form with each claim if you are emailing or faxing.

On Page 1 of your preprinted claims form it will have the name and code number of the Passport recipient. There are two sections on Page 1 asking:

  • Total number of receipts/invoices – this is the total number of receipts not including the claim form pages.
  • Total amount of receipts/invoices – this is the total value of your claim. (all support worker hours, millage, and other receipts added up). The total amount you are requesting to be reimbursed from PassportONE

The Person Managing Funds must sign Page 1 or your claim will not be paid.

Do not send any other information but your claim sheets and copies of receipts to PassportONE

In addition to Page 1, you will need to submit either pages 2, 3 and/or 4 of the POS form, depending on what types of claims you are seeking reimbursement for.

Page 2 is required for each support worker’s hours and/or mileage. Your support worker must sign this page, and you must print their name clearly on the top.  You do not need to attach any receipts for this page.  You will need a new Page 2 for each support worker.

Page 3 is required for each set of receipts relating to community participation. All related receipts must be attached and clearly legible.

Page 4 is required for other claims, such as support worker meals. All related receipts must be attached and clearly legible.

Save your forms and receipts somewhere safe, in case you need to resubmit the claim for some reason.

If you need copies of your POS form, please contact us for POS forms.

PassportONE information videos

View videos for each of the forms you will need to use for PassportONE.

What if you need help filling out your POS forms?

If you are submitting fax or emailed claims directly to PassportOne and you have questions, please call or email your coordinator.

If you are using MyDirectPlan, reach out to their help desk to troubleshoot any issues you are having.

What to expect and how to get help with claims

Please refer to our FAQ for common claim questions and answers.

Your coordinator is your primary contact for all questions regarding your claims, changes in address, or other concerns. If you do not have it, please call us at 905-522-3304 and we will connect you with your coordinator.

Are you hiring support workers directly?

Remember that whenever you hire a new support worker, you must submit a Support Worker Registration Form that includes the support worker’s contact information, signature, and the signature of the Person Managing Funds for the passport recipient.

Ministry Guidelines

WSIB Website

CRA Website

Are you interested in applying for Passport funding?

© Copyright 2023 Contact Hamilton. All Rights Reserved.

How to Reach Us:
140 King Street East, Suite 4
Hamilton, ON, L8N 1B2
Phone: 905-570-8888