Translate Widget | Text Size Widget

TPA Notification form

Dissolution Form


If you decide to dissolve your relationship with a client, or they with you

  1. The Person Managing Funds (PMF) must sign the Dissolution on the back of the Notification of Transfer Payment Agency, Brokerage, or Service Agency Form and email this form to with thirty-days notice.
  2. You must submit any outstanding claims in a timely fashion.

Are you interested in applying for Passport funding?

© Copyright 2023 Contact Hamilton. All Rights Reserved.

How to Reach Us:
140 King Street East, Suite 4
Hamilton, ON, L8N 1B2
Phone: 905-570-8888